- Speak French. Hint: it’s easier if you get out of the downtown core.
- See the aboriginal people’s fashion exhibit and whatever is showing at the Musée Mccord
- Check out some comic book stores and discover some Francophone comics/BD (bandes dessinées). I found these two walking about Rue St. Denis/Rue Rachel E
- Don’t forget Librairie D+Q, a wonderful bookstore that stocks a well curated selection of literature, comics, zines and independent journals. Like the first floor of The Beguiling and Type Books mashed into one.
- Visit a market (a must-see for every city I visit) and read your literary/comic finds in a good bakery or cafe everyday
- Pay a visit to SSENSE or check out independent local designers like m0851
- Party hard, extra points if you do it in full latex
- Finish off with a trip to the Scandinave Spa